Booth Package Details
- 4 complimentary exhibitor booth staff registrations per 10’x10’ booth: This registration allows access to the exhibit hall only. Sessions and receptions are NOT included. Additional booth staff badges may be purchased for $100. Full conference exhibitor badges that include access to sessions and receptions may be purchased.
- Exclusive exhibit hall hours: No educational sessions will be held during this time.
- Booth identification sign: Complimentary 7” x 44” ID sign with company name and booth number.
- Complimentary Exhibit Hall Only VIP passes for Clients: 20 passes per company.
- Draped back wall and side rails
- 24-hour perimeter security services
- Company name, description, product, and brand name listing in onsite Exhibitor Directory, as indicated in the application and contract for exhibit space.*
- Ability to rent the APIC 2017 pre-show attendee list: Only signed-up exhibitors are permitted to rent the pre-show attendee list. The service manual will contain an order form for the list. APIC does not distribute attendees’ phone, fax, or email addresses in attendee lists. This information, however, may be captured when attendees visit your booth and you scan their badge using a lead retrieval unit. Lead retrieval machines may be rented using the order form found in the exhibitor service manual.
- Complimentary one-time use of the APIC 2017 post-show attendee list: Exhibitors are automatically sent the list within two weeks of the show. APIC does not distribute attendees’ phone, fax, or email addresses in attendee lists.
- Preferred selection time to reserve booth space for the 2018 APIC Annual Conference (June 13-15, in Minneapolis, MN) before space opens to non-exhibiting companies.
*If booth space confirmed and paid in full by April 14, 2017.