Registration is now open!
|Early Bird||Regular (After April 17)||One-Day Early Bird||One-Day Regular (After April 17)|
|Exhibit Hall Only||$200||$200||$80||$80|
Pre-Conference One-Day Workshops
APIC is offering two pre-conference one-day workshops on Tuesday, June 13. Please note: Pre-conference workshop fees are in addition to full conference fees.
|Pre-Conference One-Day Workshops||Conference Attendees||Non-Attendees|
|Infection Prevention Skills Lab||$250||$325|
|CIC® Certification Preparatory Course|
Presented by APIC
APIC is pleased to offer a special registration option for organizations registering four or more individuals as full conference attendees. Every group of four attendees from the same institution will receive an additional $200 off of the entire registration.
To register as a group:
- Make all the registrations at the same time. This allows the system to identify them as a group.
- Enter the first person and then prior to payment select the “register another” button to complete the registration information for the next person.
- The system will automatically apply the discount to every 4th attendee in the group.
- One single payment must be made for a group.
|Group Registration – Examples|
|Example A: Four individuals are registered from DC Hospital, Washington, DC. The total fee would be discounted by $200.|
|Example B: Eight individuals are registered from DC Hospital, Washington, DC. The total fee would be discounted by $400.|
All cancellation requests must be received by APIC Headquarters in writing by email. No-shows are non-refundable. An 80% refund will be given if request is received prior to May 10, 2017. After May 10, 2017, all requests will only be considered in the event of extenuating circumstances.
Cancellation requests should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 202-789-1899.
Exhibit hall only pass
- Admittance to the largest exhibit hall devoted to infection prevention
- Complimentary lunch in the exhibit hall
Registering for AC2017 online requires the use of a modern web browser. Older browsers, like Internet Explorer 8 and older do not have the capacity to access the registration site. Please use a supported browser or, for assistance, contact APIC 2017 at 708-486-0739.