APIC 2017 Annual Conference press releases
Please access the press releases as they are posted. APIC will begin issuing press releases on Tuesday, June 13.
APIC 2017 Awards
- APIC honors Florida infection prevention expert with its highest award
- Idaho hospital executive receives APIC’s Healthcare Administrator Award
- Columbia University nursing professor, health policy expert, receives APIC’s Distinguished Scientist Award
- California infection control professional to be honored for distinguished service
- APIC 2017 Film Festival winner highlights hand hygiene as infection prevention tool
- APIC honors its 2017 Heroes of Infection Prevention
- VHA initiative significantly reduces MRSA in Veterans living centers
- Cleaning and sterilization techniques leave ureteroscopes contaminated
- More than a third of heater-cooler devices used in open heart surgery may be contaminated with deadly bacteria
- Significant gaps in infection prevention impact long-term care residents
If you have any questions, please contact: Andrea Fetchko 202-695-6090, firstname.lastname@example.org or Liz Garman, 202-365-7421, email@example.com.